Sunday 12 December 2010

Glee Ross Naked In A 3-D Movie?


You thought Glee’s GQ cover was racy? Certified Gleek Charlotte Ross, who plays Judy Fabray, is about to one-up the sexiness by stripping down in a new movie with Nicolas Cage… in 3-D!

In Cage’s new action-thriller Drive Angry, Charlotte Ross is about to do “full frontal nudity.” She reveals to EOnline at the In Style Golden Globes party that the scene was a “very intense experience.”

GLEE Surpasses Beatles On Billboard Hot 100 Chart

“I’m not 20 anymore and it’s 3-D – nudity 3-D!” She gushed. “This is raw, hard-core – not hard-core, but I mean, there are no nipple covers!”

“I’m a character actress so I love playing Judy Fabray,” Ross said, “and then going and playing [someone] covered in tattoos… That’s what I love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment