Monday 18 July 2011

Glee star Chris Colfer revealed that he was "shocked" about Emmy nomination


Glee star Chris Colfer revealed that he was "shocked" when he was in the category Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Emmy nomination is for.

Wimbledon Championship

Previous year he was nominated for the award
, the star revealed he is finding that out has been nominated again for this honor was still a surprise.

Talking to Entertainment Weekly, the actor admitted: "I was very, very nervous. There were rumours that I might get nominated again, but I was thinking I wouldn’t.

“It was a surprise. I think there is so much anxiety that comes with awards show and nominations and I was focusing on all the bad. The category is so so tough, so selective, that I didn’t think I would get another nomination.”

No comments:

Post a Comment