Sunday 6 February 2011

Glee star's He-Man crush


Animated character She-Ra was the first crush of Cory Monteith's.

On US show Glee the American star plays Finn Hudson,and television has always held a special place in his heart.

When Cory was a little boy he was a massive fan of action hero He-Man and his twin sister She-Ra.

"She-Ra. There is something about a woman in a fur bikini with a sword that just does it for me!" he laughed, when asked about his first celebrity crush.

Regardless of all the speculation about his personal life,he is keen to point out he is currently single.

He has been romantically linked to his co-star Lea Michele and singer Taylor Swift in the past, which he finds hilarious.

"I was warned this might happen," he told Look magazine. "If I was dating everyone people said I was, my life would be pretty complicated! I'm so busy I don't have much time for girls at the moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment