Tuesday 27 September 2011

Glee star Matthew Morrison has sent a warning to the Jonah Hill

Glee star Matthew Morrison has sent a warning to the Jonah Hill and saying, 'No one messes with someone from musical theatre'.

Lee Evans tickets online

On US previous week chat show Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Jonah, 27, told how his fight with Matthew Fox, began to fall back in the May Upfronts.

He recalled the incident when Morrison first presentation in this sorry, before claiming that the actor also used him as a punch line of a joke.

Hill said that he's ready to take on the 32-year-old, and joked: 'I'd like to see him sing his way out of this one.'

Matthew, who performs Will Schuester on hit musical-comedy Glee.

Talking directly to the camera, the star tells Jonah: 'I heard that Jonah Hill said I should bring my s*** next time, well guess what, this is next time! I can sing my way out of it...and I can dance my way out of it.'

He added: 'Be very afraid because no one messes with someone from musical theatre...This just got real, man.'

No comments:

Post a Comment