Saturday 15 October 2011

Glee star Jane Lynch realized she was a homosexual

Glee star Jane Lynch's "heart sank" when she realized she was a homosexual.

V Festival tickets online

Previous year she married with psychologist Lara Embry - always felt uncomfortable as a teenager and was horrified when she made sense of her feelings when she was 13 years old.

She said: "I never felt right in my body. I loved Halloween as I could dress up as a guy.

"[When I realized I was gay] my heart sank and I thought, 'No one can ever find out.' "

Jane 51-years-old to Sylvester best case 'Glee' is known to play with the alcohol before the war, recalls in her career.

Jane - who is best known for playing Sue Sylvester in 'Glee' - also recalled her battle with alcohol earlier in her career, she has admitted that she rarely felt good about myself because it was full of shame about sex.

The actress - who joined alcoholics anonymous when she was 31 years old - in an interview with the Daily Mail newspaper: "I drank every day since my senior year of high school just to get a buzz.

"I only felt good about twice in that time, but I was chasing a thrill.

"I was lonely and, even when I was out as a gay person, there was so much shame in it still.

"I never got as far as thinking about suicide but it wasn't a good time."

1 comment:

  1. hiii ... Nice Post ..

    For More Entertainment .. Visit ..

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    ReplyDelete